Nashville is at the heartbeat of country music! Immerse yourself in the history and excitement of the legendary spaces at the roots of the country music scene. Write your own country music hit and learn about the musicians that got their start in Music City USA. Bring your family and enjoy a weekend in Nashville!
- 3 Nights at the Embassy Suites Nashville Airport (a Hilton Hotel)
- 3 Breakfasts
- Dinner and games at Dave & Busters
- Dinner at the legendary BB Kings
- Admission for self-guided tours of five (5) Nashville attractions
- Tickets for the Saturday evening show at The Grand Ole Opry
- Inside Tracks songwriting session
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Historic RCA Studio B
- Ryman Auditorium
- National Museum of African American Music
- Grand Ole Opry
- Private songwriting session
- Fifth + Broadway
- BB King’s Blues Club
Consider these options to enhance your experience:
Friday, August 6, 2021
Arrive at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage as you step back in time to experience early life in Nashville with the 7th President of the United States. After checking into your hotel, enjoy an evening of food and fun at Dave & Busters.
Saturday, August 7, 2021
Today you begin your journey to country music stardom! Participate in a private Inside Tracks session where you will co-write and produce a song from scratch with Nashville recording artist Meghan Linsey and record producer Tyler Cain, who will help your group compose a beat and write accompanying parts to your original track. Continue your country music journey with the Country Music Hall of Fame and a visit to Historic RCA Studio B! You are sure to end your day on a high note with seats at the Saturday evening show at the Grand Ole Opry.
Sunday, August 8, 2021
No trip to Nashville is complete without some time at the Farmers Market. Enjoy the afternoon exploring downtown Nashville including a visit to the spot where it all began, The Mother Church of country music, Ryman Auditorium. Your evening is open tonight to enjoy some of Nashville’s amazing food scene or add a dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe.
Monday, August 9, 2021
Finish your tour with a visit to the National Museum of African American Music and some exploratory time at the brand new Fifth + Broadway complex in downtown Nashville. Depart Nashville in the afternoon or try your hand at making your own Goo Goo Cluster!
What to expect in Nashville in June
High: 88˚ Low: 68˚
Cancellation Policy 123
In response to ever-changing travel needs, we now offer flexible refund options up to 72 hours prior to departure:
- The deposit is refundable until the second payment is made or 45 days after the deposit is due, whichever comes first. If the deposit due date is within 90 days of travel the deposit is non-refundable upon receipt in our office. At all times, non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- Once the deposit becomes non-refundable until 35 days prior to departure, your initial deposit plus any non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- 35 days prior to departure to 72 hours prior to departure, 20% of your total tour cost plus any non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- 72 hours prior to departure 100% of your tour cost is non-refundable.
- You will also have the option to purchase cancellation protection including special cancel for any reason coverage (not available in the State of NY) during the registration process.