Memphis is a vibrant city with a rich musical and historical heritage. Dripping with southern hospitality, groups love its energy and soul. Visit the Stax Museum and explore the roots of soul music. Check out the Rock n Soul Museum for a comprehensive story of music in Memphis. Experience the National Civil Rights Museum and the Lorraine Motel, where the Civil Rights movement took hold. Of course, no trip to Memphis is complete without a stop at Graceland, home to the King of Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley!
- 2 Nights at the DoubleTree Downtown Memphis (a Hilton Hotel)
- Local transfers in Memphis
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinners at legendary Memphis restaurants
- 5 Guided tours of iconic attractions (including 2 step-on guides)
- Post-departure travel protection
- Sun Studio
- Edge Motor Museum
- National Civil Rights Museum
- Slave Haven Underground Museum
- C. Handy Museum
- Rock N’ Soul Museum
- Stax Museum
- BB King’s Blues Club
Consider these options to enhance your experience:
Friday, June 4, 2021
Music and culture take center stage as you begin your Memphis adventure. Tour Sun Studio where legends were made and Edge Motor Museum, boasting iconic sports cars from post-war America. Follow with a stop at the National Civil Rights Museum and explore the history of U.S. Civil Rights Movement. Wrap up a busy day with southern comfort food at BB King’s!
Saturday, June 5, 2021
Today’s a day for Memphis must-dos, including the Stax Museum, Rock and Soul Museum, and Kooky Canuck. Then dig a little deeper into the region’s heritage with a trip to Slave Haven Underground Museum and the WC Handy Museum. Finally, enjoy some famous Memphis BBQ for dinner – a definite must-do!
Sunday, June 6, 2021
No trip to Memphis is complete without a stop at Graceland, home of Elvis Presley. Tour the mansion, grounds, and private plane of the King of Rock and Roll before departing for home. That’s Memphis – done RIGHT!
What to expect in Memphis in June
High: 88˚ Low: 68˚
Cancellation Policy 123
In response to ever-changing travel needs, we now offer flexible refund options up to 72 hours prior to departure:
- The deposit is refundable until the second payment is made or 45 days after the deposit is due, whichever comes first. If the deposit due date is within 90 days of travel the deposit is non-refundable upon receipt in our office. At all times, non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- Once the deposit becomes non-refundable until 35 days prior to departure, your initial deposit plus any non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- 35 days prior to departure to 72 hours prior to departure, 20% of your total tour cost plus any non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- 72 hours prior to departure 100% of your tour cost is non-refundable.
- You will also have the option to purchase cancellation protection including special cancel for any reason coverage (not available in the State of NY) during the registration process.