Mystic Seaport is truly a magical spot in the New England landscape. History, arts and culture, outdoor adventure and relaxed New England charm are the hallmarks of the area. This picturesque coastal town is more than just a collection of quaint buildings – it’s a whimsical destination with something for everyone!
Mystic Seaport Hidden Gem
Mystic Pizza opened in 1973 and quickly became a town favorite! Fast-forward a decade or so and screenwriter Amy Jones found the little pizza place while spending her summer in the area. In 1988, the film ‘Mystic Pizza,’ starring Julia Roberts opened to rave reviews. The restaurant served as the focus and setting of a story about three young waitresses and features the “slice of heaven.” You can still stop in for your own heavenly slice and some great movie memorabilia!
- Olde Mistick Village
- Lights & Sights 2-Hour Cruise
- Mystic Aquarium
- Local Museums (Mystic Seaport Museum, Mystic Museum of Art, Lyman Allyn Art Museum and Hygienic Art Galleries)
- Submarine Force Museum & USS Nautilus
- Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park
- NLMS Custom House Maritime Museum
- The Dinosaur Place
- Supercharged Racing
Thursday, June 2, 2022
Welcome to Magical Mystic Seaport! Begin your adventure in quintessential New England charm as you explore Olde Mistick Village. Follow with a two-hour Lights & Sights lighthouse cruise for a peek at these iconic structures.
Friday, June 3, 2022
Today is all about digging into the local culture with stops at the Mystic Aquarium, Mystic Seaport Museum, and Mystic Museum of Art. A taste of local dining is included!
Saturday, June 4, 2022
New England history tops today’s itinerary as you scout the local revolutionary war battlefield and maritime museums. Art is featured as well with admission to two, highly regarded galleries. Round out the day with a relaxing dinner and rest up for one more day in this quaint, seaside paradise.
Sunday, June 5, 2022
We’ve packed just a little more fun into your Magical Mystical Seaport trip with a visit to The Dinosaur Place and Supercharged Racing. Then we’ll wish you safe travels until our next adventure together!
High: ˚ Low: ˚
Cancellation Policy 123
In response to ever-changing travel needs, we now offer flexible refund options up to 72 hours prior to departure:
- The deposit is refundable until the second payment is made or 45 days after the deposit is due, whichever comes first. If the deposit due date is within 90 days of travel the deposit is non-refundable upon receipt in our office. At all times, non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- Once the deposit becomes non-refundable until 35 days prior to departure, your initial deposit plus any non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- 35 days prior to departure to 72 hours prior to departure, 20% of your total tour cost plus any non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- 72 hours prior to departure 100% of your tour cost is non-refundable.
- You will also have the option to purchase cancellation protection including special cancel for any reason coverage (not available in the State of NY) during the registration process.