Everyone knows that Central Florida is home to world-class theme parks and attractions. It’s a favorite destination for a reason! The parks are packed with fun and thrills for all ages. However, there are lots of amazing things to do outside the parks as well – and we’re giving you an insider’s look!
Central Florida Hidden Gem
There are more than 100 lakes throughout Orlando. However, Lake Eola is actually a giant sinkhole! It’s surrounded by gorgeous gardens, restaurants, entertainment, and a stunning view of the Orlando skyline. It’s also home to a variety of swans, including Trumpeter Swans, Black Neck Swans, and Royal Mute Swans. The swans arrived in 1922 and made Lake Eola their permanent home – not bad for a hole in the ground!
A little less than an hour from Orlando is a Central Florida hidden gem that defies physics! “Spook Hill” in Lake Wales is known as a magnetic hill or anti-gravity location. Legend holds that a Native American chief battled an alligator that was terrorizing his village. Both died in the battle, but it is unclear whose spirit haunts the hill. What is clear is that objects (including cars!) roll up instead of down!
- Universal Studios Orlando® and/or Universal’s Islands of Adventure™
- “Special FX” Educational Tour at Universal Studios Orlando®
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Cocoa Beach
- Manatee Encounter on Crystal River
- Rainbow River (drift and snorkel)
- Full Sail University with Tour and 3D Character Animation Workshop
Thursday, March 18, 2021
Welcome to Central Florida! Your adventure begins at Universal Studios® with a “Special FX” educational tour and fun in the parks. After a day of thrills, it’s time to chill at Margaritaville. Enjoy a great meal and great music before heading to the hotel for some much-needed rest!
Friday, March 19, 2021
The spotlight is on the “Heroes and Legends” as you head to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Walk the awe-inspiring Rocket Garden or take part in a hair-raising Shuttle Launch Experience. You’ll love the out-of-this-world attractions included with your ticket. Then, focus on everyone’s favorite star (the sun!) as you relax in the sand and surf of Cocoa Beach.
Saturday, March 20, 2021
Today is all about Central Florida’s natural wonders. Escape to Crystal River for a jaw-dropping Manatee Encounter. Follow with lunch and a drift snorkel adventure on the stunning Rainbow River. Enjoy some downtime as you explore on your own during the evening.
Sunday, March 21, 2021
Make your way to Full Sail University for a tour and “3D Character Animation” workshop. Then bookend your journey at Universal Studios® and/or Islands of Adventure™ and Universal CityWalk. It’s a full day of character fun!
Monday, March 22, 2021
Safe travels until our next adventure together! ?
Cancellation Policy 123
In response to ever-changing travel needs, we now offer flexible refund options up to 72 hours prior to departure:
- The deposit is refundable until the second payment is made or 45 days after the deposit is due, whichever comes first. If the deposit due date is within 90 days of travel the deposit is non-refundable upon receipt in our office. At all times, non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- Once the deposit becomes non-refundable until 35 days prior to departure, your initial deposit plus any non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- 35 days prior to departure to 72 hours prior to departure, 20% of your total tour cost plus any non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- 72 hours prior to departure 100% of your tour cost is non-refundable.
- You will also have the option to purchase cancellation protection including special cancel for any reason coverage (not available in the State of NY) during the registration process.