Nothing tops the outdoor majesty of the falls and the vibrant energy of Western New York. Breathtaking attractions and historical highlights captivate visitors in this incredibly unique destination. Your first adventure here will have you falling for Niagara!
Niagara Hidden Gem
The first modern hydroelectric power station was built in Buffalo in 1895, fulfilling Nikola Tesla’s dream of harnessing the falls’ power. Using Tesla’s polyphase alternating current and Westinghouse machinery, power surged to businesses and homes in Buffalo with the flip of a switch on November 16, 1896!
- Prospect Point Observation Tower
- Maid of the Mist Boat Tour
- Cave of the Winds
- Frank Lloyd Wright Historic Homes Tour
- Buffalo River History Cruise
- Guided Tour of Silo City
- Holiday Valley Aerial Park
Friday, June 4, 2021
Breathtaking attractions are on full display as you explore this magnificent destination. Visit Prospect Point Observation Tower for panoramic views of the falls, then get up close and personal on a Maid of the Mist Boat Tour. Feel Mother Nature’s full fury as you take on the Cave of the Winds. Wrap up the day with a great meal at the iconic Hard Rock Café!
Saturday, June 5, 2021
Buffalo is more than just the wings it is known for – it’s a hot spot for history and culture! Did you know that legendary architect Frank Lloyd Wright designed seven homes in Buffalo? Get a detailed look at two of his brilliant works on guided tours of Martin House and Graycliff Estate. Next, enjoy a relaxing ride on the Buffalo River during a guided historical tour, followed by a unique walking tour of “Silo City.”
Sunday, June 6, 2021
Take a walk on the wild side with a stop in Ellicottville and Holiday Valley Aerial Adventure Park. If you’ve never experienced the thrill of a mountain coaster, now’s your chance! Enjoy a day of fresh air fun as we wish you safe travels until our next adventure together!
High: High˚ Low: Low˚
Summary section here
Cancellation Policy 123
In response to ever-changing travel needs, we now offer flexible refund options up to 72 hours prior to departure:
- The deposit is refundable until the second payment is made or 45 days after the deposit is due, whichever comes first. If the deposit due date is within 90 days of travel the deposit is non-refundable upon receipt in our office. At all times, non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- Once the deposit becomes non-refundable until 35 days prior to departure, your initial deposit plus any non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- 35 days prior to departure to 72 hours prior to departure, 20% of your total tour cost plus any non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- 72 hours prior to departure 100% of your tour cost is non-refundable.
- You will also have the option to purchase cancellation protection including special cancel for any reason coverage (not available in the State of NY) during the registration process.