Experience the return of in-person Drum Corps International performances with a special VIP Fan Experience
For almost 50 years, Drum Corps International has been stunning audiences throughout the United States of America. These musicians and drum corps have continuously raised the bar of what’s possible in the marching arts, and the world has taken notice.
DCI Experience Tours is thrilled to offer the DCI Fan Experience 2021. It’s a VIP tour for DCI fans, alumni, and music educators. The exclusive August 12-14 tour will include top-notch accommodations, prime show tickets, celebrity lunches, and backstage access.
The DCI Fan Experience 2021 is presented in partnership with Drum Corps International and proudly operated by Kaleidoscope Adventures.
If you’ve missed the pageantry and excitement of DCI, or are hoping to share in the experience of DCI, SoundSport, or Drumline Battle, come celebrate their return to Indianapolis!
The DCI Fan Experience is the ultimate way to join the festivities as we welcome these show-stopping corps and performers back to the field.
- 3 nights lodging at the Omni Severin Hotel Indianapolis
- Kaleidoscope Hosts to assist you and guide you through our itinerary
- Lunch with a DCI Celebrity
- Premium DCI Celebration Tickets x 3 Nights (Super Premium Available at additional cost).
- A photo on the field at Lucas Oil Stadium with the DCI Founders Trophy
- Meet and greets throughout the tour with DCI stars
- Gift Bag including T-Shirt and souvenir merchandise
*As COVID restrictions change, new items and opportunities will be added to this already great experience.
Thursday, August 12, 2021
Arrive at the Omni Severin Hotel
Our guests are required to make their make own travel arrangements to arrive in Indianapolis for Thursday, August 12th . A Kaleidoscope Adventures host will be present to assist you at arrival.
Tour Meet and Greet
Your tour will have the opportunity to meet each other and your guide for the coming week. We’ll be spending a lot of time together on this once in a lifetime experience, so this is a great chance to get to know each other.
Introduction to Indianapolis
A short introduction to the city of Indianapolis, the host to DCI Celebration Tour Finale
DCI Celebration Show – Night 1
Night One of this special Celebration Tour will focus on the past and the journey that DCI and it’s corps have been on for the past 50 years.
Friday, August 13, 2021
Lunch with a DCI Celebrity
Join us for lunch at Tavern on South where we will have a panel discussion and Q&A Session with a Drum Corps Celebrity.
DCI Celebration Show – Night 2
Night Two is a celebration of every performer, corps, staff member, and fan involved in the activity today! It’s great to be back!
Saturday, August 14, 2021
Photo on the Field
Before the corps kick off, our tour group will have access to the field at Lucas Oil Stadium to get an exclusive photo with the coveted DCI Founders Trophy.
Pre-Show Live Podcast – Exclusive Access
Your host and the host of DCI’s Finding Drum Corps podcast Keith Kelly will host a live podcast ahead of the final night of performances. Guests will include Instructors, staff, and more.
DCI Celebration Show – Finale
The main event and the culmination of everything our tour has experienced to date…the 2021 DCI Celebration…and we’ll be there for every single heart-stopping moment.
What to expect in Indianapolis in August
High: 84˚ Low: 64˚
Daily high temperatures from 84°F to 82°F, rarely falling below 74°F or exceeding 92°F.
Daily low temperatures from 67°F to 64°F, rarely falling below 55°F or exceeding 74°F.
For reference, on July 19, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in Indianapolis typically range from 68°F to 85°F, while on January 29, the coldest day of the year, they range from 22°F to 36°F.
Cancellation Policy 123
In response to ever-changing travel needs, we now offer flexible refund options up to 72 hours prior to departure:
- The deposit is refundable until the second payment is made or 45 days after the deposit is due, whichever comes first. If the deposit due date is within 90 days of travel the deposit is non-refundable upon receipt in our office. At all times, non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- Once the deposit becomes non-refundable until 35 days prior to departure, your initial deposit plus any non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- 35 days prior to departure to 72 hours prior to departure, 20% of your total tour cost plus any non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- 72 hours prior to departure 100% of your tour cost is non-refundable.
- You will also have the option to purchase cancellation protection including special cancel for any reason coverage (not available in the State of NY) during the registration process.