Outdoor adventure, epic entertainment and a backdrop of breathtaking beauty await in the great Smoky Mountains. Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and Sevierville are ideal destinations for non-stop fun and recreation tucked away in Tennessee. There really is something for everyone in this delightfully appealing region of the country!
Smoky Mountain Hidden Gem
Gatlinburg’s first permanent settler was a woman! William Ogle, who began building a cabin there for his wife and family, died suddenly when he returned to South Carolina to retrieve them. His widow, Mary, gathered their seven children and made the journey to the Smokies. She finished the cabin and raised their family in the beauty of the mountains as planned. The cabin still stands as a legacy to the strength and resilience of women!
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede
- Pirates Voyage Dinner Show
- Rainforest Adventures Discovery Zoo
- Tennessee Museum of Aviation
- Pigeon Forge Snow
- The Island
- Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud
Thursday, March 25, 2021
Welcome to the stunning Smoky Mountains, where the view is eclipsed only by the friendly folks who live here! Check into your beautiful lodge accommodations and then take in a down home dinner and show at Dolly Parton’s Stampede. It’s a great way to kick up your heels and kick off your Smoky Mountain adventure!
Friday, March 26, 2021
See the Smokies by bus, on foot, aboard a pirate ship, and from the trees! Your second day includes a mountain bus tour, walking and shopping in downtown Gatlinburg, a stop at Anakeesta for ziplining and climbing, and a dinner show at Pirates Voyage Dinner Show. It’s fresh air and fun for everyone!
Saturday, March 27, 2021
Today you’ll enjoy a hodgepodge of Smoky Mountain favorites, like the Rainforest Adventures Discovery Zoo, Tennessee Aviation Museum, and Pigeon Forge Snow. You’ll explore The Island and work up a sweat with lumberjacks (which is more fun than it sounds!). Lunch and dinner choices give you a taste of local flavor as well.
Sunday, March 28, 2021
Safe travels until our next adventure together!
Cancellation Policy 123
In response to ever-changing travel needs, we now offer flexible refund options up to 72 hours prior to departure:
- The deposit is refundable until the second payment is made or 45 days after the deposit is due, whichever comes first. If the deposit due date is within 90 days of travel the deposit is non-refundable upon receipt in our office. At all times, non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- Once the deposit becomes non-refundable until 35 days prior to departure, your initial deposit plus any non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- 35 days prior to departure to 72 hours prior to departure, 20% of your total tour cost plus any non-refundable payments made to suppliers on your behalf are non-refundable.
- 72 hours prior to departure 100% of your tour cost is non-refundable.
- You will also have the option to purchase cancellation protection including special cancel for any reason coverage (not available in the State of NY) during the registration process.